California Compendium on Professional Responsibility Index
California Compendium on Professional Responsibility Index (PDF 7 MB)
The State Bar Office of Professional Competence publishes and sells a three-volume ethics reference manual, the California Compendium of Professional Responsibility, which contains:
- Ethics opinions published by The State Bar of California, the Bar Association of San Francisco, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the San Diego County Bar Association
- The Publication 250 Book (California Rules of Professional Conduct, State Bar Act, Selected Statutes and Rules of Court and more...)
- California Code of Judicial Conduct
- and a comprehensive subject matter research index, the primary research tool sought by subscribers.
The following documents are included with the index:
- How to Use This Index Reference
- Table of Contents
- Index (including entries through 12/31/15)
- Compendium Update Case List (An alphabetical list of cases added in the 2015 update of the California Compendium on Professional Responsibility index. Generally, cases added in the 2016 update are from January 2015 to December 2015.)
Other helpful ethics research sources:
Information about the compendium and other professional responsibility publications available for purchase can be found at http://ethics.calbar.ca.gov/Publications.aspx.