California Compendium on Professional Responsibility Index
California Compendium on Professional Responsibility Index (PDF 6 MB)
The State Bar Office of Professional Competence publishes a three-volume ethics reference manual containing:
- Ethics opinions published by The State Bar of California, the Bar Association of San Francisco, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the San Diego County Bar Association
- A comprehensive subject matter research index
- The current California Rules of Professional Conduct and State Bar Act booklet
- California Code of Judicial Conduct.
A hard-copy version of the 2013 California Compendium on Professional Responsibility is available for purchase from the State Bar. The State Bar also publishes an electronic copy of the index, the primary research tool sought by subscribers.
The following documents are included with the index:
- How to Use This Index Reference
- Table of Contents
- Index (including entries through 12/31/12)
- Compendium Update Case List (An alphabetical list of cases added in the 2013 update of the California Compendium on Professional Responsibility index. Generally, cases added in the 2013 update are from January 2012 to December 2012.)
Other helpful ethics research sources:
Information about the compendium and other professional responsibility publications available for purchase can be found at http://ethics.calbar.ca.gov/Publications.aspx.